Today auditing operates in a highly sensitive and complex range of services, characterized by legal requirements and the divergent interests of shareholders and investors, as well as other stakeholders. Auditing the correctness of financial statements and accounting also means that we will inform you on any required improvements and always keep an eye on tax, legal and business structuring options. A business-risk-oriented audit based on control systems often provides the basis for suggestions of improvement regarding the processes in your company.
We offer the entire range of business audits as well as all reserved tasks of an auditor. In addition to the fulfillment of the legal framework, auditing also means developing an entrepreneurial understanding of your actions without losing sight of the essentials.
In addition, we are certified as a quality control auditor in accordance with § 57a (3) WPO
+49 40 535401-0 E-Mail:
- Audit of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements of companies of all legal forms
- Audit according to national and international accounting regulations (HGB and IFRS)
- Special audits under stock corporation law (in particular start-up, capital increase and integration audits)
- Audits according to the conversion law (merger, conversion and demerger exams)
- Tests according to the broker and property developer regulation
- Cost accounting / price checks
- Depot examination (KWG) and examination according to WpHG
- Audits according to the Budgetary Principles Act
- Impairment certificates
- Grant reviews
- Credit Checks
- Quality control tests in accordance with § 57a (3) WPO